With the TEST & WOW program, consumers have the chance to test and play with Olympus products for a period of time free of charge. Consumers can check the availability of a product via the TEST & WOW platform or at a participating local dealer. Olympus does not guarantee the actual availability of the products, as availability would be dependent on dealer product inventory and on a first come first serve basis. To borrow an Olympus product, you will be required to enter into a loan contract between you and the participating dealer. This loan contract will be arranged through the TEST & WOW platform. Dealers may require a security deposit for the TEST & WOW program when you pick-up the products. This is at the discretion of the dealer.
Terms and conditions of TEST & WOW:The TEST & WOW program is only available on select Olympus products, which may change from time to time.
In order to take part in the TEST & WOW program, the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
1. The customer must be over 18 and have permanent residence in the United States.
2. The customer must create or already have an Olympus TEST & WOW account. Terms & Conditions and data privacy have to be agreed to, which can be found at:
3. The customer must have proper identification (driver’s license or photo ID). At the discretion of the dealer, credit card information or a security deposit may be required.
4. A signed TEST & WOW loan contract between the customer and dealer is required.
5. Any use of the Olympus products shall only be for private use for your own benefit (as opposed to a commercial use).
For additional information, please contact OlympusTest&WOW@olympus.com